A delicious and simple recipe that will tantalize your tastebuds. Perfect as a main course for dinner dates or entertaining family and friends.
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 – 6- salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.
Recipe and image courtesy www.delish.com
Become a member
Would you like more recipes like this emailed to you on a regular basis?