- 4 oz noodles
- 1 salmon fillet, cut into pieces
- 5 oz asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- both juice and zest made of 2 limes
- 4 oz cucumber, skinned and cut into medium pieces
- 1/2 small avocado, also cut into small pieces
Read more at http://www.food24.com
Cook the noodles in boiling water and then strain them.
Put the asparagus in the same boiling water and cook this for about 2 minutes and then rinse under cold water. Heat the pan in medium heat and cook the salmon from both sides, for about 3 minutes from each side.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk together sesame oil, juice and the zest of the limes and salt and pepper into a small bowl.
Put in the noodles and asparagus and mix it with the vinaigrette. Then, add the avocado and cucumber and toss them on top to coat and, just before you serve it, add the salmon. It is best when it is served warm.
Become a member
Would you like more recipes like this emailed to you on a regular basis?